Friday, August 6, 2010

school has unofficially begun. the need for adjustment to sudden hectic lifestyle and coping with the lack of sleep.
especially when the group seems a lot more talented and capable, my own limits are being stretched mentally. (even before class officially start)

learnt today that we often look out for our very own needs through our day to day interactions with the people around us. and many times, being so ignorant to our own actions and the consequences. 
we end up getting hurt by our very own actions.
are my needs driving me to becoming more self centered?

its so easy to lose our focus while travelling.
keep a picture of the final destination by our side.
rather stray for awhile longer then never be able to get there.





and yes, the poor service by Starhub, delaying the request repeatedly has left me with the buggy windows mobile phone (restarting twice a day and i can dump it right now) here to haunt me for a few more days (hopefully).

No comments: